KEEP ME POSTED

Follow

[ B E L L A B O X - A U G U S T - U N B O X I N G ]



Hey there! Welcome back or welcome to my Blog!

Today's post is all about BellaBox - the #1 Monthly subscription box in Australia! 

I have been subscribed for 6 months now and am LOVING it! It is a beauty box that includes 5 sample size or sometimes even full sized beauty product. It gives you the chance to try before you buy. The price is $17.95 including p&p per month which is an amazing price for what you receive! After being signed up for 6 months I can say I won't be leaving any time soon! 

This months theme is 'Bright and Beautiful' and that, it is. 

When I opened the box I was instantly excited! There is such a cool collection of products from different brands, some Iv'e heard of and some new ones too! Inside was a cute little package from Garnier! What a cool collab! 



- SAND & SKY BRILLIANT SKIN - 




There has been soooooo many raving reviews about this mask! I am so so so excited to try it, my skin atm NEEDS this! This is a pink clay facemask. The idea of pink clay is too brighten your skin instantly. I haven't yet tried this but I will do very soon. It is supposed to detoxify your skin and leave you feeling and looking glowing! You leave the mask on your face for 10 minutes and then rinse off. One of the main ingredients in the mask is aloe vera, this works wonders on my skin! It smells so fresh too. 
RRP: $69.90 58ml


- BURT'S BEES TINTED LIP OILS -




YESSS! I love Burt's Bees so much, so I was very happy when I saw a full sized tinted lip oil in this months box!!! I received the shade Misted Plum (630) which is a gorgeous deep red colour. It doesn't come out this dark on your lips straight away so you can apply to your desired shade. Lip oils are a product I have heard a lot about but have never tried - until now. It honestly leaves your lips super moisturised without feeling heavy or sticky. I recommend this for anyone. It will suit any makeup look and really compliment you. I always struggle to find a shiny lip product that my hair wont stick too. #goals.
RRP: $17.95 (The whole price of the box, and I received this in a full size!).


- GOSH MONO EYE SHADOW -




Digging it. I am in love with this colour! I received the shade 012 Silver which a shimmery light silver shade. Swatch - Impressed. A smooth pigmented eye shadow that comes off the colour that it looks (I struggle to find eye shadows that do that!). It comes off with a really lovely silver glow that will look amazing with any eye makeup look. It will work beautifully blended or on it's own. Can't wait to try it out! I think it is also perfect for any time of year depending on what you wear it with. 
RRP: $24.94 (Based in Denmark so this is the price from bellabox.com.au)


- THE BODY SHOP ELIXIRS OF NATURE NIGRITELLA EDP -




New Body Shop product? Don't mind if I do. One thing I have always found exciting is, perfumes. It amazes me that there are so many scents in the world and I am always up for trying new ones! When I saw the packaging for this I thought it was going to be quite an earthy scent. The scent that I was received is 'Oriental Orchid'. Oh my, it is delicious. It is quite a sweet scent but I think is perfect for all day wear. Red vanilla orchid (yum) tuberose and vanilla. Love it! I think I will be buying a lot more of this! 
RRP: $60.00 50ml


- GARNIER SKIN ACTIVE MICELLAR WATER -




I kinda was hoping this wasn't going to end up in my box. I LOVE garnier don't get me wrong but I have already tried this product when I purchased a full size bottle myself. It didn't work well with my face at all. However, my skin was not reacting well with anything during this time and it was just looking so bad. When I opened the box up I  told myself to be optimistic. I'll give it one more go and see how my skin reacts again. I love the packaging and the idea of what it does so I am prepared to give it another shot! All you need to do is soak a cotton pad and wipe away your makeup. You can use on face, eyes and lips. 
RRP: $13.95 400ml


*BONUS*

- GARNIER BB CREAM ORIGINAL -



Good old trusty BB cream. I have used this product before and genuinely really enjoy using it. I tend to use BB creams in summer because they are a lot lighter than foundations. It gives you natural coverage which is great on a summer's day or just to nip out to the shops.It is a 5 in 1 miracle skin perfector. I have the shade Light which is perfect for my fair/pale skin tone. It leaves me glowing but you can always use a matte powder to tone the shine down.
RRP: $15.99 50ml (Priceline Pharmacy)


So, that rounds up the Bellabox for August.
I hope you enjoyed my first impressions and some reviews on the products. I'm really happy with this months box and cannot wait for September's box! 

Let me know if you are signed up to Bellabox or if you have tried any of these products! Would you recommend any to your friends?

See you next time!

Love, Abby x

Comments

Popular Posts